Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Mission

I am at my best when i feel enpowered.
I will try to prevent times when i lack self-confidence.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can sort through challenging situations with a positive attitude.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through talking to other people and helping them with their problems.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as giving advice.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will build my own company that organizes a charity that will help people in need.
My life's journey is to work for the purpose of other people and to do it because it creates a common feeling of happiness shared between both me and the people I do it for. The journey's result is the happiness and feelings that come from this.
I will be a person who lives in the moment and encourages her best friends, my brother, sister and cousins to do the same.
My most important future contribution to others will be my time.

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
  • my eating habits and my sense of self-worth

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • Kindness and true compassion for those around me
  • Time for others even when bogged down with tons of other things
  • To be determined and strive to give 100% all the time

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • Work out as often as possible
  • Spend time reading the Bible and make an effort to pray and go to church.
  • Attend class and study well for upcoming tests.
  • Be supportive of those around me and try to see the positive light of all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment