Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Who's Who

I feel like this blog is very general and kind of hard to answer because first of all we learn so much and meet so many people everyday and it's kind of hard to take a step back and examine just what we learned and who we met. However, there are a few people that stand out in my mind. I met the head of the K-9 detective agency (not sure if this is what it's called) of a city in Texas. I met a boy who my roommate has been studying with and I also met a lady who came and talked to our sorority. My friend invited me to play tennis with her and taught me how to serve along with how to hit a tennis ball with the racket from the "backhand" position. I learned how to draw a Lewis structure in chemistry lab and I learned a new note on the recorder in my Experiencing Music class. Advice that I would give to other freshman is to not be afraid to try something new and to always keep your mind open to new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment