Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog 1


Hi guys! This is my blog. Hopefully you know who I am by now, but for those of you who don't, you will shortly. Trust me :)
I think our life maps told a lot about who each of us were, but I'll give a quick recap:
I'm 19, born Dec. 6 (in case you wanna get me a present), love my family more than anything, and yes my family does include my dog, Jake. He's the best! I'll go ahead and upload a picture of him too just so you can agree with me! I also love my friends and am so lucky to have the ones that I do. I hope that we all get to learn more about each other in this class and that we can really learn the steps to make a difference in others lives in one way or another. That's why I'm taking this class! See you all on Thursday morning! (PLEASE NO SNOW - I'M A SUMMER GIRL!!)

Jake -

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you and that adorable pup! I'm so glad we have the whole semester together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete