Monday, February 15, 2010

Priorities

Hmm... priorities in my life. Well I have to be honest and say that no matter what, my family has been and will always be my number one priority. They mean everything to me and without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. I prioritize my personal relationships with people above everything. I believe that when someone relies on and trusts you, you have to be there for them always and try and support and help them however you can. This is probably the most important thing in my life and I really try and do this. God has been a priority in my life in the past and I'm really trying to make him a priority now. Coming to college, it's been harder for me to keep up my relationship with Him, however, after New Years, I began a prayer journal and try to think of what He would do while making decisions throughout my day. Going to church has never been my favorite, but I do try and go every Sunday. Then my priorities fall to my school work. I always try and do the best that I can do for everything. This includes homework, tests, papers and quizzes. No, I'm not the best at any of these and I don't always make hundreds, but I really try and put 100% into everything that I do. The way I prioritize my free time has to do with what would benefit others and makes me happy. I absolutely love volunteering and this is always the first option when I'm not in class or having to struggle to make a grade. I would say that these are the main things in my life that matter enough to me to weigh each one against each other when having to choose between two things.

1 comment: